The feat the day was to install a graphics card nividia Twintech G210 1GB DDR3 for a PC with a Micro ATX motherboard and a case too small to accommodate the three ports DVI, HDMI and VGA, so we had to improvise as MacGyver and would shorten assembly separating the VGA connector is not attached to the graphics card to place the VGA connector next to two others in the PC case but it was worth it with Windows Vista I can download the driver directly into the Device Manager now all my games work flawlessly with the settings to maximum and I can watch 1080p video on youtube for example that I could not done before in 3D with special glasses.
The next time I change the processor to another more powerful as AMD Phenom quad core for example then I go back all the components of my current PC in a housing nine more fun, keyboard, wireless mouse, I add a hard drive or 500 GB SSD model which is faster but offers less space, the speakers for the Dolby Digital 5.1, 2GB of RAM or more, a blue ray player, I do the update for Windows Seven and I left my kiki. No?
0 comments:
Post a Comment