Saturday, August 18, 2007
How To Fix Ptosis Without Surgery
Well I decided to keep only the best dating info on + 15 days for google reader.
So firstly Mister Wong who organizes his contest for its new logo:
"From today until September 8, 2007, web designers, graphic designers and other artists in the world of pixel world are called to create the new logo and favicon Mister Wong.Au total of $ 12,000 to be won! All logos
proposed will be evaluated by the user of Mister Wong, who each have 12 votes. So we will decide together for the final selection of the logo, echoing the basic principle of participatory democracy of Web 2.0.
users Mister Wong then decide together the 12 best logos. An international jury will then assess and select the top 3. Wong's team will be so pleased to select the winner who will receive $ 6,000, two and three finalists will each receive $ 3,000.
Given the magnitude and importance this competition, we appealed to a jury of design professionals and Web 2.0 "
To register, the contest page here Mister Wong
Then comes the second Cascading Stylesheet to Refresh Summer Alsacréations, contest website redesign summer advocating respect of Web standards and requiring use of CSS for layout. The voting phase began August 15 and runs until August 30, 2007 at midnight.
You can So vote for each of the sites presented by assigning a score from 1 to 10. (a nod to the AJblog Aymeric, I vote for you ;-)) I
do not talk details about the iphone or another there are already quite a bit everywhere and I'll be late. Good result for later when I have finished sorting
nice day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment